I want to be a Dancercise Kids teacher!
We’re excited that you’re considering becoming a member of the Dancercise Kids family of talented, creative teachers. This page should answer some of the more common questions you might be asking about employment with us. We encourage all qualified candidates to complete the application form below.
What do Dancercise Kids teachers do?
- We bring our unique curriculum of kindness, caring and respect through lessons of dance and fitness to children in pre-school, childcare, elementary schools and community centers.
- We visit accredited child care centers throughout the Milwaukee metro area. We also hold weekly classes and occasional special events at studios in the area.
What qualifications do I need?
- You should be enthusiastic about working with young children, with all of the joys and occasional challenges that entails.
- You should have specific experience teaching pre-school age kids.
- You should have a background in dance and/or movement. We teach jazz, tap and ballet, as well as fitness and creative movement.
- You need to be a very engaging leader of pre-school age kids, which requires a positive demeanor and a playful, open heart.
- You need be organized and reliable – you must be driven and willing to take responsibility for your classes and maintaining and growing your own enrollment!
- You must have a reliable car, since you are responsible for getting to all of your classes on time every time.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive pay structure that rewards you for growing your classes.
- Caring, attentive and supportive management that lets you focus on your students’ growth, helping you lead your kids to be their best selves.
- Travel stipend per location.
- Flexible scheduling.
- A fun and rewarding position, engaging young hearts and minds!
How do I get started?
Complete our application form. We will respond to you if your answers meet our requirements for consideration.